Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dancing Princess

Before the recital.
Bridgette and Allie




On Friday night Allie had her first dance recital. (well it was for a craft show just to show what they had learned so far.) If was so cute. Allie was so funny. Her costume is a size to small and so I had to take her costume back to the dance studio so that they could order her a bigger size, so she was wearing a dance out fit her Nanny had made for her. When she got there the instructor grabbed her small costume and we changed it. When they were dancing she was so cute. I didn't ever think that I would have a dancer. But we never get what we expect. I have been going the first class of the month and I didn't think that she was having fun or learning a thing. But she was so good she knew all the steps. Her friend Bridgette was dancing backwards and it was so funny. I am so proud of my dancing princess. Allie we love you!!