Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Playing in the snow





This last Sunday Nate and I decided to take the girl to my sister's house in Mona and pull Allie on the tube behind the rhino. Allie didn't like that very much and wanted to ride in the rhino with dad instead.

They were so cute laughing and trying to get me with the snow. Nate is so good with the girls, he loves to be with them and play. He is the best dad that I could ever ask for my children to have. When we got home he decided that he wanted to take a nap. Since Kami had gotten her shots on Friday she wasn't feeling very well he thought that he would take a nap with her. It was so cute.

2 comments:

The Beardall's said...

How cute. Daddy's and their girls is so cute.

Stephanie Ellinger said...

I love that first picture. Ellie is a daddy's little girl and I bet she will be too!