Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Top 10 things that I have learned about having 2 girls





1. Pink is Okay!


2. You don't ripe the heads off the Barbies.


3. Dance is expensive.


4. That I can do someone hair, just not mine!

5.Playing dress up is fun.

6.I want to pull my hair out.


7. Make up gets everywhere.

8. When it comes to sparkles a little bit goes a long way.


9. They can dance and sing around the house for hours.


and finally...


10. I would change it for anything. Girls Rule! They make the day that much brighter, they can make you smile when all you want to do is cry. As all of you know growing up I was your typical "tomboy" I never wore pink till I had my first girl. So Girls are quite the adjustment for me.


Just now as I was typing this Allie started pulling things off the counter, so as any mom would do I got after her and as I was picking up the mail she decided she wanted to go out and play so of course I let her so she can get all that energy out before bed. As she is walking out the door she turns around and said to me "Mom?" I said "Yes Allie " In which she replies "I love you"


Isn't it just so funny that you can be so upset with your children and the only thing they have to say to you is "I love you" and suddenly you aren't mad?

1 comment:

The Beardall's said...

That is so true. Bridgette does it all the time. She alway can tell when I have had it. She also gets more out of me because of it. The other two have not caught on yet. Girls rock but my Boy will always be my special younger man.