Friday, September 26, 2008

Sick Kids

On the 8th of this month I took Kami in to the doctor because she had a cold that she just wasn't kicking. Sure enough she was (as I called her) a little bundle of infection ie. Eye infection, ear, sinus, and respiratory infection. We got her on some med and she seemed to have kicked it. But yesterday she was not acting "right" so I took her in today and she has an ear infection still and so does Allie. The doctor told me that if we didn't treat them both that they would just keep passing it back to each other.

So now I have 2 sick kids and I am not feeling well either. Go figure, that is the life of a mom.

2 comments:

The Beardall's said...

You gotta love kids. Sorry they are sick.

Stephanie Ellinger said...

Nathan and Elisabeth did that to each other the week that I brought Nathan home from the NICU. I was so mad because I tried to keep everyone away from Nathan, except what do you do with the other kid?

We totally need to get together and catch up on stuff. Email me @
ellingerfamily@gmail.com. We're pretty busy with dr appointments and family stuff for the next couple of weeks, but I think that the 24th would work for us.

Thanks for the sweet comments.

Oh and by the way, I find it so funny that you have a girly girl instead of the stout tom boy that you used to be! You're girls are adorable!