Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day Care

So on the way home yesterday Allie was telling me about her day as she does everyday. So I start asking her some questions, I asked her " Did you have fun today?" she goes on to tell me that she had fun and then she starts to tell me how much she loves Donna! It was so cute she was telling me how Donna takes care of her little sister. And reads her stories! Allie is so cute. Allie and Kami have the greatest baby sitter they both love her so much. And I am so thankful that when I am at work I go and know that my children are taken care of and are loved.

7 comments:

The Beardall's said...

Dont you just love me for letting you know about her??? She is the best ever. We almost had another baby just use we knew they would be taken care of so well.

Tiffany said...

Yeah I am soo glad that you told me about her.

The Beardall's said...

We are twinners. I just changed my background and then started checking blogs. We have the same. hahahaha

Lindy said...

Hi Tiff,
I made my blog private so send me an email at lindyhurst@yahoo.com if you want to still view it.

The Beardall's said...

You have been tagged. See my blog.

Stephanie Ellinger said...

I wanted to tell you how much fun I had catching up last week. I'm glad to see that you are doing so well and your kids are adorable! Thanks for letting me come over!

Jacobsen Family said...

Hey Tiff I just wanted to let you know we have gone private so if you still would like to view it E-mail me and I will add you akopajacob@yahoo.com