Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kami's First Tooth







So last night I was at me mom's house and I decided that Kami needed to have baby anbesol because she kept eating her hands and whining. When I went to put it on her gums I felt her 1st tooth, it had broken the gums. Finally!! She has not been her normal smiley self lately. This explains ALOT. The ear aches, runny nose, crying. (You would think that with her being my 2nd child that I would know the signs of teething but I was so lucky with Allie she never cried when she was getting teeth it was like they just appeared) With Kami having a cold for the last little while I just thought that it was part of the cold. I am so happy that the tooth finally broke thru.

4 comments:

The Beardall's said...

She is so cute. I just want to pinch her cheeks.

Tiffany said...

Be careful she might bite you with her new tooth.

The Beardall's said...

Hey, Im still waiting on the ball photos. You have been tagged. Check out my blog.

Lindy said...

Hey Tiff,
I'm going to TAG you too!